Google offers many different services to us. It is one of the most widely used of these services in the Play Market. You can find many applications for your Android mobile phone or tablet here. Since it has too many users, errors and problems are encountered from time to time . In this article, we will talk about how to solve the problems encountered.
101 Application Download Error
This error is usually encountered while downloading or updating an application from the Google play market. Please follow the steps below to solve the Google play 101 error.
Follow these steps on your mobile phone or tablet.
- Select Menu – Settings – Applications – Manage Applications – Play Store.
- Click on both the Clear Cache and Clear Data options found here in order.
- Then restart your phone.
Now try reinstalling the application and the problem will probably be solved. If the above method is not solved , you need to remove your Google account from your mobile phone using the method below and reload it.
- Select Menu – Settings – Accounts & Sync.
- Select your Google account – Click Remove account – Restart your phone.
- When the phone boots up, add your Google account again.
You can overcome this problem by using the above two steps. If you are getting the 101 error despite the above steps, you can contact us in the comments section. If you get stuck, let us know.